I am a woman dedicated to improving life on this planet.
I offer my assistance/services by growing gardens of vegetable and flowers;
I plant trees and tend them.
I treat my dogs with love and respect.
I treat other human beings with love and respect.
Based on my experience in the health care system, in my training and experience with Integrative Care (including Healing Touch), and my experience as a Psychiatric/Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist, Childbirth Educator, doula, wife, mother, sister, daughter, granddaughter and friend:
I offer my healing services:
- Navigation—I listen to other’s experiences related to their healing journeys and ask questions to help them find their best path.
- Supporting someone to go to their next medical appointment by helping them complete an appropriate medical history and compile a list of needed and appropriate questions.
- Research and explain the reason for certain recommended medical tests and/or explaining the results in layman’s terms so they’re easy to understand.
- Physically accompany people to appointments to act as advocate and support.
- I may offer ideas and suggestions about Integrative approaches for spirit/body/mind issues.
- Herbs, Acupuncture, Healing Touch, Massage and alternative health options
- Healing Touch can be performed in person or at a distance.
I offer Possibility Coaching:
- I assist in looking at overall life and evaluate balance and fulfillment.
- We discuss changes and set goals.
- I offer follow up and encourage changes via email, phone calls, Skype and in person.
I believe we are all more healthy if we spend some time outside and connecting with nature. I work with people, and people and their animals.